Wednesday, September 12, 2007

About the Future

I just watched the You Tube video About the Future. It was really interesting. There were definitely a lot of things in there that I have never really thought of. I have spent a lot of time in the past couple of years thinking about the Internet and how big it is and it really freaks me out. I don't really understand it. It boggles my mind that something is so big yet intangible.

I don't know what the future is going to be like with computers. I do think that they will find a way to make a computer smarter than a human could ever be. I think it eases my mind a little bit to just assume that all of that will happen long after I'll be gone.

I really enjoyed watching that video. I'll probably watch it again. It really gets you thinking about a lot of things. It makes me wonder if all of their predictions will be true. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: