Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Me

It's hard to try to describe myself in one little post. There's a lot to me but I think I can some up a few things in here. My name's Christy Loup. I'm from Long Beach, MS. I've lived there my whole life until I moved away to college. I went to the Univeristy of Southern Miss for a semester in Hattiesburg. After one semester I moved home then decided to move to Mobile. I've lived here a little over a year now and I absolutely love it. I know this is where I'm supposed to be.

I have one brother and one sister. Matt and Lindsay. My sister is one of my best friends. We have a very unique relationship. I'm not as close to my brother. He lives in Louisianan right now. My sister is also moving to the same part of Louisiana for a job this week. I'll be sad to have her so far away but I know we'll still be just as close.

As of right now, I don't really think I have a major. I'm sort of taking this semester off to try to figure out what I want to do. I started this semester as a Secondary Ed/ Math major but I decided I don't want to teach and I don't like math so that really didn't work out. I ended up having to drop 3 of my 5 classes. I decided to keep this class because I think it's going to be really fun and interesting. My life's been pretty crazy lately so I'm just waiting for it to calm down a little bit so I can figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

I do have a strong interest in photography. I haven't really expanded on that much since high school just because I'm afraid I'm not really any good. Now that I'm starting to really try to figure out what I want to do with my life that just keeps coming back up. It's something that I really love to do so it's something I'm going to look further into.

Well that's really not all about me but it's some. Hopefully I'll get a chance to write more later.

-Christy-

No comments: