Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ALEX

From what I've seen just by browsing the website for a few minutes, I think that ALEX is a very helpful website. It seems to have anything a teacher could need all in one place. It cuts out a lot of extra researching that teachers would have to do. I know I have a hard time finding what I'm looking for on the internet sometimes if I just do a regular Google search. With this website, it seems to make everything really simple and easily accessable.

They provide sample lesson plans and a program to make your own lesson plans. There is information on every different subject that would be taught in a school. They provide lots of resources and links to help teachers out in any different way they may need assistance. I have not had a chance to really look through all that ALEX has to offer but just right off the bat it seems to be extremely useful for teachers.

No comments: